CanAm GoldCor Semi-Automatic Professional Tool Combo Kit
Get FREE Shipping in North America when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You will get FREE Shipping in North America.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
CanAm's most popular kit now comes with GOLD!
Capture enormous time savings with CanAm’s signature quality and consistency. This kit is a great solution for beginner and veteran tapers alike. For hand tapers, these tools are very intuitive, and once mastered, you’ll finish like an artisan with the speed of a professional. For automatic tapers, this kit will nicely augment your arsenal of tools, offering a quick-start to the job with much less cleaning and maintenance required, and at a much lower cost!
- Compound Tube with a new steel applicator tip featuring a wider opening; this reduces shoulder strain and allows for quicker filling time
- Patented Roller Glide Corner Finishers that glide along the wall, over screws and tape, and much faster than traditional runner-style corner finishers
- Extendable Handles with rigid tubing that extends from the back so that they don’t easily fill with drywall compound or other particulates on the job site
- A300 – 42″ Applicator Tube
- B200-RR – 3″ Roller Glide Corner Finisher
- B400-RR – 3.5″ Roller Glide Corner Finisher
- D400 – 3′6″ – 6′ Extendable Flusher Handle
- D500 – 3′6″ – 6′ Extendable Roller Handle
- E100 – Inside Corner Applicator
- F100 – Outside Corner Applicator
- G200 – Flat Applicator
- J201 – Heavy Duty Inside Corner Roller
- K101 – Bead Roller
- P1700 – Black Rugged Tool Case
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.
Recently Viewed Products
$2,844.32Columbia Basic 5 Piece Flat...