Drywall Master Carbon Fiber Automatic Bazooka Taper - 53" Length
Get FREE Shipping in Canada when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping in Canada.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
This Master Carbon Fiber Taper combines 40 years of experience in the pursuit of crafting the finest automatic taper with the benefits of Carbon Fiber. The Featherweight Master Taper may be light in weight, but it is designed to keep coming back for more round after round. Work in cold weather? You will find the Carbon Fiber tube a welcomed treat for your hands over the traditional aluminum taper.
- Carbon Fiber tube reduces the weight of the taper while making it dent proof.
- Patented cover plates remove without the hassle of dealing with any screws to simplify cleaning and routine maintenance. Most revolutionary feature in Automatic Tapers over last 40 years.
- Highest level of interchangeability with other major brands for easy access to parts.
- Internal Push Rod Assembly is made of stainless steel so it won't strip over time.
- The least amount of drag on the control tube of any brand results in soft cutting action.
- Featuring an Adjustable Brake Roller to modify tension and make sure the taper is always running smooth.
- A Control Arm Stabilizer makes sure that Control Arm stays in place at all times.
- Knurled Control Tube to improve grip under wet and slippery conditions.
- Contoured rubber cover on trigger to prevent blistered fingers.
- Grip tape on Drive Dog Assembly to prevent fingers from slipping.
- Patented attached tape spool keeper with adjustment mechanism to prevent back spin of tape spool during use.
- Made in the USA from aircraft quality alloys and stainless steel.
- Stainless Steel Side Plates for increased strength.
- 2-piece Control Tube Pull Ring allows the taper to reach higher ceilings. The pull ring can be removed or replaced by the user with 4 screws.
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.
Recently Viewed Products
$4,672.94Mirka LEROS 9" Complete Pow...