The Drywall Master Flat Box Extension Handles adjust the reach of your handle on the fly with the compact design of the Flat Box Extension Handle. Give yourself the extra reach of 1'-4' without having to stop to screw on an attachment. Simple trigger release allows the pole to extend to the desired length with the smoothest of ease..
- Extends from 38" to 60", add a 22" extension for the longest extension handle in the industry.
- Compact 38" design is shortest on the market.
- Thicker tubing than competitors, reduces flex at full extension. 1 1/4" diameter.
- At 2.9 pounds, this is the lightest mechanical handle on the market.
- 180 degrees of movement allows for greater versatility during use.
- Easy maintenance of wear parts.
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.
Recently Viewed Products
$425.00Tapetech Premium Wipe Down ...