CanAm Nycor Base Drywaller's Combo Set
Get FREE Shipping in Canada when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping in Canada.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
An affordable introduction to CanAm excellence in corner finishing!
The NyCor Base Kit captures years of development by the dedicated team at Can-Am Tool Corp. in a durable case. NyCor Finishers emulate the world-renowned CanAm corner finishing experience at a fraction of the cost, including the following innovations:
- Precision Feathering Tabs – Reproduces CanAm’s iconic trade secret for a best-in-class, dependable finish
- Springless Socket – You can still hear the famous CanAm *click* as you use your flusher on a handle or compound tube for standard or direct applications
Wave Spring Technology – Patented design ensures just the right amount of stiffness across the entire finisher to create a uniform finish
The NyCor Base Kit is great for beginners and professionals alike:
- For those that have always wanted to try CanAm Corner Finishers, NyCor requires minimal investment for similar performance.
- For the veteran, NyCor can be used on the toughest of jobs to preserve the life of your expensive tools
- There is no better corner finisher for training your team!
The NyCor Finisher Handle is a perfect match for your NyCor Finisher, and is versatile in application:
- With an ergonomic design, it can be used by hand for easy-to-reach corners;
- For hard-to-reach places, the handle is thoughtfully designed to friction-fit over a wooden broom pole; or
- If you own a drywall or painting pole, CanAm has designed FAST Adapters to convert those poles for use with NyCor Finisher and Roller Handles
- C9100 – 2.5" Hi-Vis Green NyCor Finisher
- C9200 – 3" Concrete Gray NyCor Finisher
- D9100 – NyCor Handle - 6" Finisher
P900 – Exclusive Nycor Green Tool Case
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.
Recently Viewed Products
$92.95CanAm Nycor Hybrid Combo Set