NorthStar Standard Automatic Bazooka Taper - 53" Length
Get FREE Shipping in Canada when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping in Canada.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
- Critical parts: taper head, cover cap, drive dog holder, tape runners and cable drum are precision machined from billet aluminum (6061*T6) for superior strength, durability and corrosion resistance;
- All aluminum parts are anodized or finished with an exclusive chrome*look;
- Tape runners and cable drum are hard anodized for a hard durable and corrosion resistant finish;
- Side plates and creaser arms are constructed of stainless steel for strength;
- Stainless steel drive chains;
- Creaser chain and cutter chain are a leaf*style stainless steel chain;
- Adjustable paw roller systems lets you run the tension you prefer and adjust for wear;
- Adjustable cutter spring system allows for tension adjustment and easy blade change adjustment;
- Open cutter spring system provides strength and allows for easy cleaning and lubrication;
- New split cover cap allows for easy cleaning and access to cable for quick replacement;
- Holds up to a 500 ft standard 2” tape roll;
- Cuts tape with a simple pull;
- Automatically feeds tape and mud simultaneously to reduce work time.
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.