We found a bunch of these hiding in storage so you get the ULTIMATE deal!
Please note that this is product features the older style hard handle. Following specifications are from the similar rubberized handle product and may not apply.
Applies and feathers drywall compound.
- Soft rubberized handle material (Santoprene) provides maximum gripping
- Angled edge full hard stainless steel blades, 0,018" thick
- Press-punch, aluminum backing
- Corrosion resistant
- Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue
- Broad hilt design gives total hand protection
- Built-in cavity maximizes control
- Thinnest head on the market miximizes gripping effort and blade control
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.