CanAm 3.5" Direct Accu-Just Corner Flusher
Get FREE Shipping in North America when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You will get FREE Shipping in North America.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
New design allows for the application of compound through the Accu-Just.
Featuring Gold Anodized Runners with inline wheels, these premium Corner Finishers are designed to wipe, feather, and finish both sides of any inside angle between 72° and 135° in a single pass, with little need for cleanup or sanding. Precisely adjusted feathering tabs ensure a fast, uniform finish every time, while the hardened stainless steel wiping blades, and stainless runners keep them finishing over countless angles. Their lightweight aluminum bodies connect effortlessly to Flusher Handles. The patented design of the Roller Runners reduce friction for a smoother glide along the angle; eliminating chatter, and rolling over wet flat tapes without catching.
This 3.5 inch direct accu-just corner flusher is CanAm's most popular variable angle finishing Corner Flusher, to create a perfect finish every time.
- Unique trowel and feathering action
- Glides effortlessly over small wall imperfections, saving costly damage
- Durable, efficient design
- Low maintenance
- Allows direct coating of corners
- Aero-quality stainless steel blades for unmatched strength and durability
- Adjusts to any angle between 72° and 135°.
- Travel both sides of an angle and feather in one pass, leaving a consistent, smooth surface needing little or no sanding.
- Requires less push to wipe corners compared to Fixed Angle Corner Finishers.
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.