CanAm Nycor Hybrid Combo Set
Get FREE Shipping in Canada when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping in Canada.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
Try the CanAm system now with minimal investment!
Achieve world-class finish while maximizing efficiency and profitability!
NyCor Finishers emulate the world-renowned CanAm corner finishing experience, including the following innovations:
- Precision Feathering Tabs – Reproduces CanAm’s iconic trade secret for a best-in-class, dependable finish
- Springless Socket – You can still hear the famous CanAm *click* as you use your flusher on a handle or compound tube for standard or direct applications
- Wave Spring Technology – Patented design ensures just the right amount of stiffness across the entire finisher to create a uniform finish
The NyCor FAST Adapter introduces a revolutionary quick-change system, reducing the need for multiple poles and increases your efficiency and profitability. Use the NyCor Finisher and Roller Handles to quickly change between the following tools:
- Inside Corner Roller (included)
- Outside Corner Roller
- 2.5″ Finisher (included)
- 3″ Finisher (included)
- Paint Roller
- A300 – 42″ Applicator Tube
- C9100 – 2.5" Hi-Vis Green NyCor Finisher
- C9200 – 3" Concrete Gray NyCor Finisher
- D500 – 3'6" - 6' Extendable Corner Roller Handle
- E100 – 1" Inside 90 Corner Applicator Head - 2 Wheels
- J401 – Inside Corner Roller Light Edition
- D9100 – NyCor Handle - 6" Finisher
- D9200 – NyCor Handle - 4.5" Roller
- H9100 – NyCor Fast Adapter - for Drywall Pole
P500 – Traveler Tool Case
Important (01-25-2021): CanAm may temporarily replace the custom Green Traveler Tool Case with their Black Traveler Tool case to mitigate supply challenges they are experiencing during this time. Note that when purchased, you may receive a Black Traveler Tool Case instead of the Green version, but all contents of their kits will remain the same.
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.