The Columbia 3" Angleheads are a tool Columbia is especially proud of. They stand atop their overbuilt lineup of products with their beautiful looks and construction. But above all their beauty, in the corner is all that matters, and they do not disappoint. Whether you are running behind the Corner Roller or skimming on a Corner Box these tools deliver great corner. They run like they are on ice and leave a finish that is ready to paint.
- Precision set carbide blades
- Highly durable stainless wings
- Comes with wheel kit installed and Allan key for easy removal
- Slide lock for easy and secure attachment
- Four sizes available - 2", 2.5", 3" and 3.5"
- Hand made from U.S. billet aluminum and steel components
- Machined in Columbia's state of the art facility in Canada
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.