The Corner Cobra is an amazing time saving tool. It allows the user to roll out No-Coat and other structural corner beads at almost all inside and outside angles. Doing the job quicker and better. Another one of Columbia's patented products that is changing the time it takes to finish a job.
- Works on inside and outside angles from 85 to 180 degrees
- Sets No-Coat 350 and 425 as well as regular tapes
- Tracks the centre and outside edge leaving only a knife feather
- Fits Corner Roller handles
- Shocks allow for imperfect angles and settings
- Hand made from U.S. billet aluminum and steel components
- Machined in Columbia's state of the art facility in Canada
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.