The Columbia Automatic Taper is a precision built tool that is back by popular demand. This tool will tape flats and angles effortlessly year after year. From less drag in the corners to any easy to remove cap for cleaning, this tool will not let you down. A hard anodized tube eliminates the track lines that occur on so many other tools. Stainless steel side plates and cable drum and creaser arms offer a lifetime of corrosion resistance. Every taper comes standard with an adjustable brake and quick release for tape changing. At 39", this taper is perfect for tight spaces such as stairwells, closets, scaffold and low ceilings. If you are serious about taping and care how a taper feels and performs this is the one for you.
- 39" compared to a regular taper at 53"
- Holds a 500ft roll of standard tape
- Handmade from U.S. billet aluminum and steel components
- Machined in Columbia's state of the art facility in Canada
- Now with NEW Pump Action Sleeve - smoothest cutting sleeve on the market
- Adjustable Brake
- Quick release for tape changing
- Zero Drag system for corners
- Hard anodized tube
- Stainless steel side plates, creaser arms and cable drum
- Quick release cap
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.