Drywall Master 12" High Capacity Finishing Flat Box
Get FREE Shipping in North America when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You will get FREE Shipping in North America.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
High Capacity Finishing Boxes keep you running longer. Fewer stops to fill your box means less time wasted on trips back and forth to your filling station. Use finishing boxes to apply mud over taped joints on walls and ceilings. Drywall Master boxes are made of superior-quality, long-wearing alloys built to conquer.
Drywall Master Flat Finishing Boxes apply mud over taped joints on walls and ceilings. These boxes are made of superior-quality, long-wearing alloys and will last a long time. Use the 7” size for your bed coat, 10” box for your finishing coat, and 12” box for the skim coat. A single, interchangeable handle can be used with all three boxes (also interchangeable with all the major brands). Fill the boxes with the loading pump and filler adapter to minimize time and mess.
- High Capacity: Reduce the number of trips refilling your box with a high capacity flat finishing box.
- Only standard size flat finishers to still use the original stainless steel tie rod design.
- Highest level of interchangeability for easy access to parts.
- Quick release door latch for ease of cleaning.
- One Piece Door Gasket/Wiper Seal
- Finished with the highest quality anodized aluminum to withstand wear from jobsite elements
- Wide Selection of Box Sizes. Comes in 5", 7", 10", 12 inch, 14"
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.