Drywall Master 34" Gladiator Flat Box Handle
Get FREE Shipping in North America when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You will get FREE Shipping in North America.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
The Drywall Master Flat Finishing Handles maximize safety and minimize strain with our wide variety of handles to accompany our array of flat finishing boxes. The handles are quickly exchangeable using a simple wingnut system to tighten and release. A hand trigger allows you to lock and release the box position as well. You will find the widest assortment of styles and lengths, our handles can reduce or eliminate the need for stilts, saving you changing time and minimizing risk of falls.
- Lightweight 1-1/4" tubing design. Thicker than competitor brands, reducing flex when using extension.
- 180 degrees of movement allows for greater versatility during use.
- Brake lever design allows for screw-in attachments for increased reach. Ideal for odd jobs with tall ceiling heights.
- Made in the USA
- Available in lengths 21", 34 inch, 42", 48", 54", 60" and 72"
- Extension Lengths: 2', 3', 4'
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.