Drywall Master Quick Clean Loading Mud Pump
Get FREE Shipping in Canada when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping in Canada.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
The Drywall Master Loading Pump further increases the efficiency and profitability of your automatic tools by allowing you to quickly and cleanly refill them. The loading pump nearly eliminates downtime to load your tools and to clean up spilled mud at the end of the day. Hang the tube into a bucket of mud, place the leg on the ground, prime the pump by pumping the handle several times, and you’re ready to fill your tool.
This item does not include a box filler or gooseneck attachment.
- The fiberglass material of the handle keeps the handle from getting too hot or too cold during extreme weather.
- Premature failure should never be a concern. For this reason, Drywall Master builds their pumps using the best parts and materials.
- The Piston Shaft is precision ground to reduce the likelihood of leaking and increase the lifespan of the pump.
- Instead of plastic the shaft of the pump is made from brass. Built to Increase Life-Span and Wear on Part.
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.