Nela Black Edge Drywall Skimming Smoothing Blade Set - 10", 24", 32" w/ Extendable Handle
Get FREE Shipping in North America when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You will get FREE Shipping in North America.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
This Nela Black Edition drywall skimming & smoothing blade set includes three drywall skimming blades (10 inch, 24 inch, 32 inch), an aluminum & fiberglass extendable handle, with a reach between 4.5' to 7.8', plus a handle adapter.
This all-in-one drywall skimming tool set is ideal for finishing and smoothing out the fresh compound you have just applied to the walls and ceilings. The included 10" blade is also ideal for wiping down drywall tape on butt joints and flat seems.
- 10" NELA Black Edge Skimming Blade | NL5090025
- 24" NELA Black Edge Skimming Blade | NL5090060
- 32" NELA Black Edge Skimming Blade | NL5090080
- NELA Skimming Blade Handle Adapter
- NELA Skimming Blade Extendable Handle | NL5095199
- A flexible stainless steel blade creates the leveling of surfaces after drywall compound is applied, increasing the speed of the finishing process.
- Unique grip design perfectly moulded for the hand. This ergonomic design and lightweight construction increases comfort during the drywall skimming process.
- A unique flexible stainless steel blade carries no moisture to the surface reducing dry times.
- The handle Extends 4.5' to 7.8'
- Aluminum/Fiber Glass composite handle
- The handle comes with an attachment device that locks onto the Edge Blade handle and is tilt adjustable so the angle of use can be set to the user’s preference
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.