Nela Black Edition Stainless Steel Trowel with BiKo Cork Handle
Get FREE Shipping in North America when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You will get FREE Shipping in North America.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
Introducing NELA® Black Edition – an exclusive range of tools, developed by NELA®.
Nela is a German company that designs and manufactures world renowned & acclaimed finishing and drywall tools. Used worldwide by top professionals, we have now brought Nela tools to the Toolriver.
- Trowels are a new and dynamic tool developed to be extra light and super flexible.
- Unique design including an ergonomic black cork handle with a stainless steel blade that provides an ease to the overall plastering process.
- Rounded edges and versatile double-blade technology is perfect for burr-free fillings.
- BiKoGRIP in CORK. An Ergonomic handle designed perfectly for comfort and performance.
- Ultra-lightweight aluminum mounting made from a robust special alloy: for ultra-high stability and easy handling.
- Attached with special bolts made from high-quality stainless material.
- The blades are bonded together by a high-strength tape that withstands both solvents and extreme temperatures.
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.