TapePro Mud Box Pro Banjo Auto Taper
Get FREE Shipping in North America when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You will get FREE Shipping in North America.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
The Tapepro Mud Box® Pro is an innovative improvement on the original model, the WMB-L Mud Box.
This tool fills the void between an automatic taper and a banjo but has the functional features of the automatic taper.
The easiest taping tool to learn to use and also the easiest to clean, the Mud Box® Pro simultaneously applies paper tape and joint compound to flat and internal angle joints.
It can be used with 75 or 150m rolls of paper tape and can be used with chemical setting compounds.
Benefits over Banjo:
Larger capacity, larger tape wheel, crease and cut tape, more reach.
Benefits over auto taper:
Fewer parts, can fill by hand, easy to clean, no dry tape, can control mudflow.
The latest update features the same poly-carbonate body as the updated WMB-L model, main features are:
- Separate creaser wheel/cutter, each operated by rear controls
- Cut tape by pulling a handle – no need to take the tape wheel off the wall
- Feed roller allows you to continue taping after the cut-off
- Longer tape arms for increased reach
- New tape spool spring design to prevent bending
- Same simple mud bath operation
- Simple and robust design
- 0.5kg weight saving
- Clear section on side plates to see the compound level
- Cable sleeves to protect cables and reduce exposure to the compound, and to allow a reduction of arm length/weight
- Bracing in the lid for side plate rigidity
- Better lid sealing along top side plate edge
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.