TapeTech BAZOOKA® Continuous Flow Taping Tool System - 12 Piece Full PRO Combo Set
Get FREE Shipping in North America when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You will get FREE Shipping in North America.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
BAZOOKA™ Continuous Flow Drywall Tools are the most productive taping tools available!
Please note that this is typically a special order. Please allow 7-10 business days for your items to arrive.
This 12 Piece Full PRO Continuous Flow Combo Set includes pump, taper, finishing boxes plus standard TapeTech corner finishers and corner roller.
Revolutionizing the way high production companies finish drywall. Designed to maximize the amount of time the tools are “on the wall”. The BAZOOKA® Continuous Flow System will help you win more jobs and increase profits. Featuring a state-of-the-art ergonomic design, the Continuous Flow System enhances safety by reducing worker fatigue.
- Continuous Flow (CF) System designed in conjunction with GRACO.
- Max Flo design efficiently loads compound.
- Quick-release motor removal makes it easy to move the CF unit from one floor to another.
- 25 gallon hopper with air tight lid can be used as a portable wash station.
- Flat proof tires.
- CTPMP - Continuous Flow Pump
- T05CF - Continuous Flow Taper
- CTVLV - Continuous Flow RF Taper & Corner Finisher Controller
- CTBXC - Continuous Flow RF Finishing Box Controller
- CF10H - Continuous Flow 10" Finishing Box
- CF12H - Continuous Flow 12" Finishing Box
- CFS8034TT - Continuous Flow 34" Finishing Box Handle
- CFS8060TT - Continuous Flow 60" Finishing Box Handle
- T14CF - Continuous Flow 42" Corner Finisher Handle
- T14EC - Continuous Flow 60" Corner Finisher Handle
- 48TT - TapeTech 3" EasyRoll Corner Finisher
- 48XTT - TapeTech 3.5" EasyRoll Corner Finisher
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.