Get FREE Shipping in Canada when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping in Canada.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
The TapeTech MudRunner® delivers joint compound to corners with precision control and minimal effort. A simple twist of the wrist activates the piston and creates a consistent flow of joint compound. Twist it back and the flow stops immediately. Use it with TapeTech Corner Finishers to quickly achieve high quality, finished internal corners or with Mud Heads to apply compound to internal and external corners when installing paper-faced corner bead to drywall. The Tape Tech Mud Runner holds 50% more joint compound than a standard 8" Corner Applicator and 70% more than a 7" Corner Applicator.
- Applies compound to external corners for paper faced bead application (with 16TT)
- Applies compound to inside corner for tape application (with 16TT90)
- Finishes internal corners (with corner finishers)
- Holds 50% more joint compound than a standard 8" Corner Applicator and 70% more than a 7" Corner Applicator
- Twist grip flow control
- Extended reach versus standard corner applicators
- Much easier to fill and operate than a "syringe"
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.