Tapetech Premium Drywall Skimming Smoothing Blade Set - 7", 10", 18" w/ Extendable Handle
Get FREE Shipping in North America when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You will get FREE Shipping in North America.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
This Tapetech Premium drywall skimming & smoothing blade set includes three drywall skimming blades (7 inch, 10 inch, 18 inch), an aluminum extendable handle, with a reach between 40" to 80".
This all-in-one drywall skimming tool set is ideal for finishing and smoothing out the fresh compound you have just applied to the walls and ceilings. The included 10" blade is also ideal for wiping down drywall tape on butt joints and flat seems.
- 7" Tapetech Premium Skimming Blade | BX07TT
- 10" Tapetech Premium Skimming Blade | BX10TT
- 18" Tapetech Premium Skimming Blade | BX18TT
- Tapetech Skimming Blade Extendable Handle | BXEH40TT
- Engineered to exert pressure on the blade without finger pressure or strain on your wrist.
- Ergonomic Grip
- Highest Grade INOX Stainless Steel
- Superior Strength and Extreme Flexibility
- The handle Extends 40" to 80"
- The extendable handle securely holds any of the knives in place.
- The angle of the head or length of the handle can easily be adjusted to achieve the optimum results.
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.