Tapetech Reinforced Padded Taping Tool Case
Get FREE Shipping in North America when you add more to your cart!
Congratulations! You will get FREE Shipping in North America.
Estimated delivery between and .
30-days easy returns
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
The TapeTech Tool Case keeps your tools organized and protects your investment from damage. The tool case is the lightest tool case in the industry and the soft-sided design won't damage walls and floors. Multiple handles make it easy for one or two people to carry the case around the job site or up stairs.
NOTE: Tools are not included with this tool case, so if you need anything, be sure to add it to your order and everything will ship securely together!
- Exterior construction from 600D Black Polyester with a reinforced padded foam laminate core won’t damage walls and finished floors like other cases.
- Three heavy-duty Nylon web strap handles – easy for one or two people to carry.
- Oversized, rugged zipper closure
- Interior construction of reinforced corrugated plastic structure and dividers.
- Heavy duty Adjustable/Detachable shoulder strap with built-in comfort air cushion
- Weighs just 17 pounds (empty).
- Outside dimensions: 54.75” L x 24.25” W x 9.75” H
- Dedicated area to easily add your company or personal identification information
READY TO SHIP!
Toolriver will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified. For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
* Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support.
Physical damages, modifying, altering or using a product outside its factory parameters will void its warranty and is not covered by our standard warranty policy.
Returns & Exchanges
Toolriver is committed to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise stated, Toolriver will accept merchandise in good, clean, working condition for a period of 30 days from the date-of-purchase. Returned items must have the original carton, packaging materials, and warranty information. Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Due to hygienic reasons, masks, ear plugs, and other wearables that go over the mouth and nose will not be accepted for return or exchange. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply.